Friday, June 26, 2009

Teen Writing Classes

For any of you teens out there who are interested in taking some writing classes—you’re in luck. Or at least you’re in luck if you live near Tempe Arizona, because that’s where I’ll be teaching.

The classes will be held at Changing Hands Bookstore
6428 S McClintock Dr
Tempe, AZ 85283
480-730-0205
McClintock at Guadalupe

TEEN EVENT: WORKSHOP: WRITING THE NOVEL 4-5:30pm
Do you have a great idea for a novel? How do you get started? In this five part workshop, Janette Rallison, author of more than 10 middle school and teen novels including My Fair Godmother and Just One Wish, discusses the building blocks of novel writing. Learn how to outline the plot, produce chapters, and build the story that turns your idea into a page turner.

When: Mondays and Wednesdays July 1, 6, 8, 13, 15 from 4-5:30pm. Cost: $75 for five sessions. Registration and pre-payment required at 480.730.0205.

6 comments:

Danyelle L. said...

Gah! One of these days, I'm coming back to the West!
Good luck with your classes!

Rachelle Christensen said...

I just gave you an award on my blog. :)

Julie Wright said...

I want to go! Why are you not my neighbor? I'm moving! Hey and the word verification thing says Hotte. Isn't it nice when google compliments you?

Janette Rallison said...

Julie, you are a hotte! Happy packing!

Unknown said...

be there!! i am so excited!

LucindaF said...

Janette, in all your "spare" time, maybe you could make it out to the Boise, Idaho area for a few book signings and promotions. Our libraries don't exactly keep up on the latest and greatest, and I've had a hard time tracking down your books locally, "thank you Amazon!"

I know many, many young ladies who would eat your books up.

Good luck with your class. I love Arizona (in the spring).